06 June 2014

We found a house

PH | ROCKET.K



SHAKUHACHI TOP, RMK RYLER BOOTS, 32.4 MOON CHASER NECKLACE

The excitement of finding this little gem in Paddington, inevitably (and obviously - look at my face) became the peak of my Sunday. If Wes Anderson's Mendl's box was a house it'd look like this, perfect mint shaded doors + rose pink glass stained windows + perfect pastel pink walls. What even..! Speaking of colours, someone had a question on how to style colours together, for one, I'm not the best person to ask as my wardrobe consists of basic colours, and by basic I mean black, white's, grey's and recently an ok collection of neutral and pastel shades; nudes, pinks, maroon, brown's and off white's (if that even counts) and even pastel blue. So.. how to style colours with colours - pick one colour you like and pair it with 4-5 shades lighter or darker. For rookie colour stylists like I, this is the way to go. Thus, brown on brown on nude. You can't go wrong. Since neutral colour has become a thing in my wardrobe, I've now strategically planned colour co-ordination when it comes to buying. Buying colours that will only compliment whatever is in my wardrobe.I've made the previous mistake of buying random prints and colours that appeal to me, but not my wardrobe which has resulted to a sad pile of bright things in the corner of my room - untouched.

FOLLOW | INSTA | FB | TWTTR | ASK

10 comments:

  1. Omg that house is just so pretty!!! I wish my house was that attractive LOL. I love your outfit too! Nudes/browns look so good on you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chatswood Glass and Shower Screens manufacture and install Glass Screens for windows and doors. We provide our services in Melbourne and Sydney http://www.glassandshowerscreens.com.au/

      Delete
  2. wow
    everything goes together so well!
    it looks so so good

    http://theundercovergiraffe.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that house is so pretty! great setting and an even adorable outfit!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour palette of the outfit and it goes so well with the beautiful location you shot at.

    O. R. R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look!
    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color palette of this post is on point, everything goes so well together.
    That house is beautiful, I love those mint shades. Your outfit is perfection and you look stunning!

    xx Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this colour scheme on you! Lovely blog:) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. pickwholesale.blogspot.com China Outlet Wholesale Cheap Shoes and Bags,Cheap Nike Shoes,Jordan Shoes,Max Shoes,Cheap Designer Bags,Designer Handbags and Wallets Wholesale,Cheap Purses,Cheap Luxury Bags Michael Kors,LV,Chanel,Gucci,Hermes,Miumiu,Dior,Fendi,Prada,Coach Wholesale,Cheap Fashion Shoes-Clothing,Fashion Casual Sneakers,Sports Jerseys,Evisu Jeans,Polo,Tshirts,Rolex Watches,Caps,UGG Boots,Rayban Sunglasses,Belt,Jewelry,welcome to Agent.

    ReplyDelete

Love reading comments, so drop some by and leave a name and URL
x Yan