25 May 2014

Out of routine


CAMEO JACKET HERE, FINDER'S KEEPERS PLAYSUIT (avail in September), KOBE HUSK MANDALS HERE, OSCAR WYLEE SUNNIES, ZARA CLUTCH

An outfit I wore for Cameo's showing and dinner on Friday night.
Went through a bit of a creative block the past month and became sartorially challenged, relying on all black outfits and the occasional white. Not that it became a strict uniform, but laziness definitely was a contributing factor. I've been updating my inspiration blog and music playlist, drawing more and spending breaks and mornings with the ocean. Scrolling through my tumblr blog, of pale pink buildings, the sea, plants and scenery, the aesthetics of it all transcended through my outfits.. So I decided to begin a segment called the "color scheme" - might do this once a fortnight or so, what do we think?

 Also, big thanks to the Fashion Bunker girls for re-inspiring my wardrobe, I've fallen in love with pale peachy tones.

FOLLOW | INSTA | FB | TWTTR | ASK

9 comments:

  1. just discovered your blog, your outfits are out of this world! followed x
    FIRMOO GLASSES GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress/playsuit
    U are looking wonderful

    Xx Barbora
    Abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit looks lovely! Also had the same issue with you. My wardrobe is almost filled with black or white clothes! My wardrobe needs colour. Lately, I've been loving blush tones and pastels! They're so pretty to look at hehe.

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh, this outfit is perfect! I'm in love with every outfit you post gal
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look. Just found your blog and Love it. You got a new follower on Bloglovin';) Hope you visit mine as well :) http://www.bloglovin.com/stylespectra

    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the loveliest little look! so cute and so simple

    just saying, I think it would look better if you incorporate the color scheme pictures as separate pictures. right now it looks a bit messy in my opinion (:

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just in love with this outfit !

    xx

    blcklace.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your style YanYan!

    xo, Emily

    http://emclectickaleidoscope.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style YanYan!

    xo, Emily

    http://emclectickaleidoscope.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Love reading comments, so drop some by and leave a name and URL
x Yan