28 May 2014

Just do it



Not sure if you fellow readers noticed via instagram, but last month I had the pleasure of running in Nike She Runs. For those who missed out this year, I highly recommend it for the next. It doesn't purely revolve around running, it's more of a motivational get your girls together and have fun (while exercising).
Surprising myself pre and post Nike She Runs; I accomplished my first Bronte to Bondi run and back, training at 7am by the beach (really should take advantage of this, seeing I live so close), looking forward to muscle pain after training, wearing head to toe fluro and feeling completely at peace after yoga sessions - think I'm obsessed now. I don't think I've ever owned this much exercise gear or shoes (which I'll be posting up next week), meaning I really don't have an excuse of not getting fit now.

I kinda wish Nike did this every month.
Ps. Thanks to the gorgeous girls at Two Birds Talking for making this happen - I'm forever grateful I had the chance to be apart of such an amazing and motivating event! See you next year.

FOLLOW | INSTA | FB | TWTTR | ASK

4 comments:

  1. That sounds so awesome. Wish we had something like that here! Would definitely join. x

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such an awesome event. I know that I definitely need to get my butt back in shape and I totally wish we had something similar where I live. Too bad I can't just jet away to Sydney. In my dreams...

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun and inspirational event.
    I wish I could go for beachside runs on the daily

    ReplyDelete

Love reading comments, so drop some by and leave a name and URL
x Yan